Green spaces – sustainable workplace
April 1, 2020
Moving into green office spaces in order to build a sustainable workplace is the need of the hour. This will:
- Reduce the impact a business can have on the environment
- Reduce its carbon footprint
- Reduce a business’s dependence on non-renewable sources of energy by relying on solar energy for lighting (exterior and interior), heating and cooling
- Minimize environmental impact by minimizing water wastage, recycling and limiting daily waste generation from the office.
Furthermore, a sustainable workplace boosts the morale and promotes positive mental health of the people working there, giving certain advantages to businesses like:
- Increased productivity, thus increasing their ability to meet deadlines
- Increased flexibility, thereby making diversification and resource management easier
- Increased revenue generation and
- Reduction in operational costs.
This trend is slowly catching up to developing nations like India. Indian metro cities are the ones that first adopted the trend of building green commercial spaces and sustainable workplaces. Among them, Haryana is leading the way thanks to the efforts of renowned real estate developing companies like L&T.
L&T’s Business Park in Haryana’s Faridabad has become the most favoured commercial property in the region. The project goes toe-to-toe with the basic principles of sustainable workspaces. The project is the perfect example of green commercial office spaces in Faridabad that has minimal impact on the environment.
Let’s explore more about the project in the following sections now, shall we?
Case Study — L&T Business Park — Mathura Road, Faridabad
If you are looking for office spaces for lease in Faridabad, look no further, for L&T’s Business Park in Mathura Road is here to satiate your needs of moving into a green building and provide your workforce with a sustainable workplace.
Furthermore, the project is in proximity to the nearest metro station and important cities like Gurugram, Noida & Delhi NCR.
Reasons to choose this project at a glance
- This project offers the perfect opportunity for anyone looking for office space in Faridabad that is safe. It is a gated commercial community which obviously makes the best choice for businesses where safety is the primary concern.
- Choose this project if you are looking for office space in Mathura road Faridabad and reap the benefits of precision-engineered, well planned and impressively designed buildings that ooze sustainability.
- It is close to the bustling suburban region of Okhla
- Taj’s Vivanta is in proximity to the commercial project as well
- It is known for its lush green landscape, fully-furnished and air-conditioned meal areas, pathways and parking lots.
- Benefits for businesses include IT, ITES and STPI
- Central Air Conditioning System is operational round the clock
- You can easily access the property via nearby Metro services. The closest Sarai Metro Station is just 0.1 KM from the structure.
- Nearest Domestic Airport is 26.8 KM away and IGI airport is 31 KM from the project.
- There are numerous 5-star rated hotels, resorts, parks, and hospitals in proximity to the project
- Washrooms in every deck of the complex give it an elite touch. It is equipped with elevators as well
- The project is well-linked by highways and metro to all the chief mini-markets of Delhi NCR.
Going green and adopting sustainable workplaces is the only way you can ensure that the future generation will be able to enjoy the Earth and her natural offerings to the fullest. If proper actions are not taken today, the future is uncertain for sure! L&T’s Business Park in Faridabad is just the beginning. If all construction companies and business owners follow suit, India too can contribute to keeping the environment fit for humans for years to come.